Tired of cold, snowy winters? How about spending the winter season in beautiful Vero Beach, Florida? Rent a 2 story townhouse on the barrier island, steps from the largest beach in Vero, South Beach!
2 Bedroom, 2 ½ bath, fully furnished with all the comforts of home. Sleeps 8!
King bed in one bedroom, queen and twin bed in the other bedroom. Both feature en-suite bathrooms with tub and shower. All linens and towels furnished, including featherbeds!
2 levels of screened in lanais – one off the living area and one off the master bedroom. Beautiful landscaping with a very tropical feel. Small complex with plenty of parking. Very quiet!
- Newly remodelled kitchen
- Living area – comfortable furniture including a loveseat that makes into a twin bed, sofa bed that makes into a queen sized bed, glider rocking chair, flatscreen TV, DVD player, dining table and chairs.
- Half bath
- Wet bar
- Outdoor patio area
- Kitchen has all new cabinets and countertops, newly tiled, dishwasher, built in microwave, stove, refrigerator. Recently renovated to open up the kitchen to the living area. Other features include conveniences such as a CrockPot, mixer, coffee maker, George Foreman grill and Belgian waffle maker. Fully furnished with dishes, silverware, pots and pans. Everything you need! Or just eat out at one of the great local restaurants! Stack of menus provided!
- 2 bedrooms
- High ceilings and skylights
- 2 bathrooms with skylights
- Plenty of closet space
Other amenities include:
- Card table and chairs
- Beach toys
- Outdoor grill
- Puzzles, books, everything you need to kick back and relax!
Vero Beach is centrally located less than 2 ½ hours drive from Miami, less than 2 hours drive from Orlando, less than 1 ½ hour drive to the Kennedy Space Center. Several airports and cruise ports to choose from. I fly into Ft. Lauderdale on Spirit Airlines, often for as low as $55 round trip from Chicago! You could also fly into West Palm Beach or Orlando.
This seasonal or monthly rental is in the great South Beach neighborhood with restaurants and bars within walking distance of the property. You can drive or walk to the beach and restaurants and bars. Everything from pizza to steaks to 5-star French dining!
Vero is uncrowded, has plenty of free parking and high rise buildings are banned, so there’s a low density feel and nothing blocking the sun on the beach. Great ocean breezes, so summers are cooler with fewer bugs. In the winter, Vero is below the freeze line, which is why Vero has the saying “Vero Beach, where the tropics begin.” There are many parks, all with free parking, as well as cultural opportunities like the Center for the Arts and Riverside Theatre.
Available year round. Rates range from $1975-$3400/month, ask about discounts for longer stays of 6 months or annually.
Sales tax included. Cleaning fee upon departure ($100) not included.
More photos/info available on request! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or to ask any questions!